In terms of connecting with affluent clients, many of them are active in multiple charities. If there is a cause that you care about, consider getting involved. Part of the reason is that you will connect with people who feel strongly about what you care about. As people get to know you and they become aware of what you do for a living, they learn to trust you. The research consistently shows the people almost always do business with whom they share similarities. In coaching, we use the phrase, "You attract who you are."
Some ways that you can combine your interests with marketing include holding an art show in one of your luxury listings or a concert with the proceeds going to your favorite cause. This gives your listing exposure to high probability buyers while giving back to your community at the same time.
To illustrate the power of giving back, an agent was spending about $200 per month on web marketing that wasn't working. He decided that he would spend six months where he gave that money to his local food bank and would volunteer there every Saturday morning with his daughter. The result may surprise you. Not only did he and his daughter have some great bonding time together, his business increased by over 20 percent.
The act of giving to others is an excellent way to attract those who are happy to give back to you.
Posted by Bernice Ross
Preview the most Comprehensive, Interactive ONLINE Real Estate Sales Training ever!
Here's just a sample of what's in this 14 session training that covers everything you need to know to be a stellar success in your real estate business:
- How to zap the 5 myths that block peak performance using the 5 Laws of Stratospheric Success.
- Profit from little known social media and web marketing secrets to generate and convert lead after lead for your business.
- Use our digital and print Pre-Listing packages to convert more listings, Expireds, and FSBOs at the right price and a full commission.
- Effortlessly convert more buyer leads and negotiate more effectively, including overcoming the toughest objections.
- Integrate traditional marketing strategies with the latest social media and technology tools.
Click on the link to preview this program now:
Order today to make more Real Estate Dough(R) in your business tomorrow!