Would you like to take a look at some of the most expensive homes in the U.S.? If so, Forbes has just published a photo gallery of some of the most expensive homes that have either sold or been listed recently.
One of the most interesting facts about the ultra luxury market is that many of the most expensive homes are never marketed on the Multiple Listing Service. Instead, these properties are said to be "discreetly marketed." The agents who handle these homes market them privately through their own network of personal contacts. In fact, many of them provide concierge type service coordinating not only the various aspects of the sale, but the move as well.
There are a variety of reasons that the ultra wealthy choose to market their homes privately. First, people who have this type of wealth are often targets of kidnappers and/or thieves. Allowing someone to see the artwork, the floor plan, or where the kids' bedrooms are can put the family at risk.
Second, many of them don't want the publicity about what they are doing, where they are moving, or anything else having to do with their private lives. In fact, one of the quickest ways to kill a luxury client relationship is to say anything about your client. Furthermore, I've seen business managers and attorneys require agents to sign a non-disclosure agreement before they were ever allowed to know who the client was or where the property was located.
Even if you don't work the luxury market, a fun tool to share with your clients is the Zillow Widget that identifies the most expensive homes in your area.
Posted by Bernice Ross
Preview the most Comprehensive, Interactive ONLINE Real Estate Sales Training ever!
Here's just a sample of what's in this 14 session training that covers everything you need to know to be a stellar success in your real estate business:
- How to zap the 5 myths that block peak performance using the 5 Laws of Stratospheric Success.
- Profit from little known social media and web marketing secrets to generate and convert lead after lead for your business.
- Use our digital and print Pre-Listing packages to convert more listings, Expireds, and FSBOs at the right price and a full commission.
- Effortlessly convert more buyer leads and negotiate more effectively, including overcoming the toughest objections.
- Integrate traditional marketing strategies with the latest social media and technology tools.
Click on the link to preview this program now:
Order today to make more Real Estate Dough(R) in your business tomorrow!